Index of emme2/archive/gplgpr/ (sorted by file names):
This list is sorted according to file names - click here for a list showing the newest files first (so that you can quickly see what has changed recently).
This directory contains some special purpose format files for the EMME/2 utilities GPL and GPR which may be useful to other EMME/2 users. All format files are provided "as is" and without explicit or implicit warranty of any kind.
- dxfcl.gpl (Aug 5 1999, 2865 bytes)
- Version of DXF.GPL modified to store each color in a separate layer. New! Untested!
- hpdj1200.gpl (Jun 12 1998, 3683 bytes)
- hpdj1600.gpl (Jun 12 1998, 3775 bytes)
- GPL HP-GL/2 format file which I use for my HP Deskjet 1600CM here.
- hpdjc.gpr (Aug 11 1997, 3002 bytes)
- GPR HP-PCL format file using CMY color model which should work well for most HP Deskjet color printers. It also works fine for the HP Color Laserjet.
- hpdjcA3.gpr (Mar 27 1998, 3124 bytes)
- GPR HP-PCL format file using CMY color model and A3 paper format. This should work with the HP Deskjet 1100C. (Not tested yet!)
- hpgl2nf.gpl (May 30 1996, 2341 bytes)
- GPL HP-GL/2 format file which generates output without the standard EMME/2 plot frame
- hpglgen.gpl (May 10 10:16, 3762 bytes)
- GPL HP-GL/2 format file for use with various printers and plotters. Allows explicit configuration of the colors and the pen widths.
- hpljA3.gpr (Aug 11 1997, 2179 bytes)
- GPR HP-PCL format file for HP Laserjet and compatible printer which offers the paper format A3 and also automatically switches to the A3 paper tray.
- posta3l2.gpl (May 23 1997, 2626 bytes)
- GPL PostScript format file which generates A3 size output using Level 2 media handling commands
- posta4l2.gpl (Jun 24 1998, 2530 bytes)
- GPL PostScript format file which forces the output to A4 paper using Level 2 media handling commands
- postsca3.gpl (May 22 1997, 2529 bytes)
- GPL PostScript format file which generates A3 size output using old Level 1 media handling commands
- postscnf.gpl (May 30 1996, 3171 bytes)
- GPL PostScript format file which generates output without the standard EMME/2 plot frame
Back to EMME/2 Support Center Home Page